2021 Denis Ten Memorial: Men's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Denis Ten Memorial: Men's Free Skate

readernick

Medalist
I always want to like Andrei's skating more than I actually like it. I appreciate him because unlike a lot of Russian men he tries to perform and his spins aren't painful to watch. He also seems really nice. But, I have just never actually got into his programs. I hope he regains his consistency eventually.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I love the "Conquest Of Paradise" music. And I wish it would be skated to more often.

As you have probably worked out, I love epic music. And this music is about as epic as you can get. (Vangelis tunes always are!) But, that piano version with some strings just sucked all of the epicness out of it. It was so sterile.

Thankfully, the skating did the tune justice even if the version used didn't.

Just use the proper version next time, Andrei. ;)

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
WEIRD CLOUD SHIRT IS BACK!
We're trying to figure out what all the shapes are, so far we have an Eiffel Tower and a dog

That's the SP top that has the Eiffel Tower on his chest and the demonic dog at the waist.

This one has 2 unicorn-shaped clouds on his chest, but I haven't a clue what the other clouds are supposed to be. I think I suggested a dinosaur for one of them last time we saw it. But, I'm not so sure now.

I only realised there now when I went over close to the TV to study Ivan's jumper - the clouds are 3D! 😲

Where does he get these tops?

Anyway, it was a nice programme, and he skated it well.

CaroLiza_fan

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Who gave the extra .5 to Mihhail for an euler? I didn't know jumps done while waiting for the name call now counted for points!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh my lord, my heart can’t take it. Did Selevko just gift wrapped bronze for Mozalev?