2021 Denis Ten Memorial: Men's Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021 Denis Ten Memorial: Men's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Many comps aren't ;) However, they do have so many nice qualities when they are "on" this just wasn't one of those days...

Mihhail was definitely "on" yesterday. his SP was great!!!

But, I think he used up the quota of "on-ness" for both of them on his SP. Because both of them were not great today.

4 points in deductions says everything about that programme.

Currently 8th in the FS, and 5th overall. Ouch!

CaroLiza_fan

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I like the step and choreo sequence a lot for this program :slink:
Mark, did you miss a spin? TWO spins? That's a lot of points on the table. :palmf:

readernick

Medalist
I wonder how Mark manages to land all of his crazy jumps. It is truly amazing that he doesn't fall more.. Mark's skating is so messy and so committed. I don't know I feel about the combination of those things but 👏👏👏for that skate!

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Aight, Kondratiuk. Don’t ditch your spins next time! Landings were a little rough on most of those jumps.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Marks landings are wild im not sure how he stays up tbh. He did well no falls for him tho he looses a lot of points on spin levels I think he might have lost 1 spin completely also one was level 1.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I wonder how Mark manages to land all of his crazy jumps. It is truly amazing that he doesn't fall more.. Mark's skating is so messy and so committed. I don't know I feel about the combination of those things but 👏👏👏for that skate!
He reminds me a bit of Shoma... all over the place, but the chaos is what makes him so endearing and fun

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Still say he should have used the "Overture" for the whole programme. Because, for somebody who loves all the music from "Jesus Christ Superstar", it is painful hearing the hatchet job that has been done to enable so many pieces to be fitted in. Epecially when just using the whole "Overture" would have done it more effectively and tidily.

But, I still absolutely love this programme!!!

CaroLiza_fan