2021 Denis Ten Memorial: Men's Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2021 Denis Ten Memorial: Men's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is... is Petr going to have two good skates? This is unheard of in Russian men!

You spoke too soon!

Strange fall that. It's not often you see somebody lying on their back on the ice. But, I was impressed with the speed at which he got up. I think I'd have taken advantage of the chance for a wee lie down! :laugh:

He looked really angry with himself when he finished.

Could this be Mark's?

CaroLiza_fan

readernick

Medalist
Good from Petr. I have to admit I liked him so much more when he was tiny and cute. However, he is starting to grow on me again...

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Gummenik can perform this better I think. He needs to embrace his extraness for the middle and end in the dramatic parts of the music. He was also exhausted after the 3A fall. Good on him for landing a 4T. Didn’t know he had one. I hope he didn’t lose his layback thingie. I really liked that spin for him.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Well done Russia on sweeping the podium.

A great skate from Petr, I wasn’t expecting that. I think he could do more to capture the power of the music at times. I don’t how Kondratiuk stays on his feet, lots of scrappy landings but he does perform it well. Glad to see an improved performance from Mozalev. Dissapointing skates from Selevko and Shmurato, they can do better. Morisi has a threat to his Georgian Olympic ticket, he is not in good form and Egadze did well here.

A small but supportive audience.