ISU Livestream

Starting Order
Start Times

Results

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Lucrezia BECCARI
SP: "Limelight (soundtrack)" by Charlie Chaplin; choreo by Corrado Giordani
FS: "Song for the Little Sparrow" by Abel Korzeniowski, performed by Patricia Kaas; choreo by Corrado Giordani

Fan Fest
ITA.GIF
ITA
2Lara Naki GUTMANN
SP: "Elizabeth" by Ashram, "Maria and the Violin's String" by Ashram; choreo by Prisca Picano, Gabriele Minchio, Riccardo Morelli
FS: "Scheherazade" by Nikolai Rimski-Korsakov, "The Garden of Scheherazade" by Iasonas & Issahar, "Scheherazade" by Nikolai Rimski-Korsakov; choreo by Prisca Picano, Gabriele Minchio, Riccardo Morelli

Fan Fest
ITA.GIF
ITA
3Nicole SCHOTT
SP: "Adios Nonino" by Astor Piazzolla, performed by Milva
FS: "Rain, In Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Andrea Vaturi, Carolina Kostner

Fan Fest
GER.GIF
GER
4Sofia SAMODUROVA
SP: "New Rules" by Dua Lipa; choreo by Florent Amodio, Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: Mulan soundtrack; choreo by Nikolai Morozov (FS), Tatiana Prokofieva

Fan Fest
RUS.GIF
RUS
5Yi ZHU
SP: "Paint it Black" by Peter Scholes, perf. by London Symphony Orchestra
FS: "Sunset Boulevard" by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle

Fan Fest
CHN.GIF
CHN
6Yelim KIM
SP: "Lieberstraum" by Franz Liszt, performed by Josef Bulva; choreo by Drew Meekins, Catarina Lindgren
FS: "Violin Fantasy on Puccini's Turandot by Vanessa Mae; choreo by David Wilson, Catarina Lindgren

Fan Fest
KOR.GIF
KOR
Warm-Up Group 2
7Eunsoo LIM
SP: "El Tango de Roxanne" from Moulin Rouge soundtrack by Ewan McGregor, Jacek Koman, Jose Feliciano; choreo by Yeaji Shin
FS: "East of Eden (soundtrack) by Lee Holdridge; "Searching for Eden" by Karl Hugo; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle

Fan Fest
KOR.GIF
KOR
8Mai MIHARA
SP: "I Dreamed a Dream" from "Les Miserables" soundtrack by Claude Michel-Schönberg
FS: "Fairy of the Forest", "Galaxy" by Yuko Toyoda; choreo. by Lori Nichol

Fan Fest
JPN.GIF
JPN
9Satoko MIYAHARA
SP: "Song for the Little Sparrow" by Charles Dumont & Michel Vaucaire, arranged by Abel Korzeniowski
FS: "Vissi d'arte" (from "Tosca") by Giacomo Puccini; "Act 3 Prelude" (from "Tosca") by Giacomo Puccini; "E Lucevan le stelle" (from "Tosca") by Giacomo Puccini; "Act 3 Presto, su! Mario!" (from "Tosca") by Giacomo Puccini;
"Act 2 The Executioner's March" & "Finale" (from "Tosca") by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Lori Nichol

Fan Fest
JPN.GIF
JPN
10Anna SHCHERBAKOVA
SP: "The Songs of Distant Lands" by Kirill Richter
FS: “Ruska” by Apocalyptica, “Master and Margarita” by Igor Korneliuk; "Lacrimosa" by W.A. Mozart; choreo by Eteri Tutberidze, Daniil Gleikhengauz

Fan Fest
RUS.GIF
RUS
11Maiia KHROMYKH
SP: "I'll Take Care Of You" by Beth Hart, Joe Bonamassa
FS: "Buenos Aires Hora Cero" by Astor Piazzolla; performed by Gidon Kremer; "El Tango De Roxanne" (from "Moulin Rouge") performed by Anna Dereszowska; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz

Fan Fest
RUS.GIF
RUS
12Loena HENDRICKX
SP: “Caruso” by Lucio Dalla, performed by Lara Fabian
FS: "Andromeda (Psytrance)" by Dj Mistrionsx; "Spirits" by Chronis Taxidis: "Lost Dessert" by Armand Franquelli, Ezequiel Asencio; "Mizmar vs Violin" by Hamada Enani; "Arabian Night" by Zwirek, Piotr Zwirko; choreo by Adam Solya

Fan Fest
BEL.GIF
BEL

Last edited:

labgoat

Female thinker deep in various thoughts
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2021 Gran Premio d'Italia ISU video links with start orders can be found here

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I had to sleep the whole day to recover from both the stress and the glee of yesterday but I'm still not ready for this. Although with a warmup in between Yelim and Eunsoo are going to skate back-to-back, I am going to die. Hello y'all

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had to sleep the whole day to recover from both the stress and the glee of yesterday but I'm still not ready for this. Although with a warmup in between Yelim and Eunsoo are going to skate back-to-back, I am going to die. Hello y'all
I set my alarm for 8 am instead of 9 am for handholding. Then I discovered someone tried to use my debit card to make about 20 charges of 4.99. So I’m on hold with bank.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I actually forgot about the GP d'Italia! I only remembered at 10 minutes to the hour, and had to have a mad dash to open everything in time! :drama:

Livestream for the Ladies FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the ISU YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZCmpKTLYQA

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the Eurosport Player:
https://www.eurosportplayer.com/videos/eurosport/figure-skating-grand-prix-2017829

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/s...----------FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/gpita2021/SEG004.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan