2021 IdF - Ice Dance: Thoughts and Comments? | Golden Skate

2021 IdF - Ice Dance: Thoughts and Comments?

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

What are your overall thoughts on the event?

Last edited:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Stepanova and Bukin only received a level one on their one-foot steps and a level two on their diagonal steps, so I know they are going to work on that. I can't wait until GPF to see what they do!

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Stepanova and Bukin only received a level one on their one-foot steps and a level two on their diagonal steps, so I know they are going to work on that. I can't wait until GPF to see what they do!
I'd love to see them at GPF but I'm not sure they will make it with two bronze medals. G/F are more likely to get there.

Happy to see P/C's RD getting better and better. I think it is a really well constructed and engaging dance!

I missed G/P, did they make mistakes compared to at skate canada?

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
The selection of music prevented me from watching the free, tbh. I felt that this stage lacked more upbeat couples vs the previous stages.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'd love to see them at GPF but I'm not sure they will make it with two bronze medals. G/F are more likely to get there.

Happy to see P/C's RD getting better and better. I think it is a really well constructed and engaging dance!

I missed G/P, did they make mistakes compared to at skate canada?
There was a small twizzle issue from Paul and overall, they looked a bit less sharp this time. Probably a bit less adrenaline than skating at home.