2021 International Classic: Women's Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2021 International Classic: Women's Free Skate

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sasha didn’t answer the question whether she can deliver in the clutch yet.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It’s like we brought Sasha to the dance but ended up leaving with Park. haha

Minz

It's not over till it's over
Medalist
Country
United-States
Sasha has time, and she didn’t need to answer that question here. There are still GP’s, a GPF, Nationals, maybe European’s and a potential Olympics and/or World Championships. Remember that this isn’t even a Challenger Series event.

frida80

Record Breaker
Normally, you rest a few weeks between competitions. Doing a 5 quad probram two weeks in a row with a international flight in between is bound to wear you out. I kinda expected her to be rough today. But it’s good practice for the team competition that has only an eight day rest.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Actually if Trusova doesnt land 5 quads today, its probably a good thing for her. If she did she would probably have peaked too early. Best to save it for around February time. I dont think even Nathan has landed 5 quads in 2 competition in 1 season.
Astute observation. Wanted to bring attention to it.

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States
It was a quick turn around from test skates just last week. After such a high, there's bound to be a bit of a letdown. I wouldn't count Sasha out yet.

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I've certainly added a new favorite Korean skater. I loved Yeonjeong's skating and adored her reactions when she heard her scores—with just her eyes behind her mask in the short and full face after the FP. Hope to see her again soon.