elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
batman-robin.gif

Kathy1

On the Ice
This Batdance program gives a strong sense that the skaters were kidnapped and forced to perform to music and choreography they strongly dislike. I haven't seen a program like this since Tarasova and Morosov's "Candyman."

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wishing I could send you all my ibuprophen and migraine sample meds.
My migraine mess are starting to kick in so here are my impressions by Skate order
1 Germans - loved Bob Marley choice and their energetic style. Not the same old moves either so lucky us. Aside - where are the Germans of yesteryear Winkler/Lohse or Z/G? We could use their quirkiness
2 Annabelle & Andrei - good skaters, she has loads of expression and is such a cutie. Don't get the music mashup but they have solid Russian technique and expression. He makes me think of a gladiator somehow and I want to see them do Spartacus one day.
3 T/V bring such class to the event. I love their beautiful edgework. I dont think it is suited to street dance. More bluesy style would have helped. Solid skating and expression. Good effort even with the twizzles mishap
4 D/M- I was impressed with the skating of these two. Liked the take on the MJ theme and their very fine speed and skating skills. Excellent attack. They made me think of Wea/Po for a few moments at the start.

Last edited:

kmw227

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I still think they need to get down into their knees more when they skate, especially Christina. Her legs are almost straight the whole time.