2021 JGP Baltic Cup: Women's Free Skate | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Baltic Cup: Women's Free Skate

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's such a joke to call the JGP Women's skating when so many are still little girls. I watched part of Sofia's LP but couldn't really get into it because she is still such a child--even at age 14. One thing I will say for the old system, which actually let 14 year olds compete as seniors, more was expected for a high second mark than just clean skating with a lot of transitions.

wakuwaku

On the Ice
Country
Latvia
It's such a joke to call the JGP Women's skating when so many are still little girls. I watched part of Sofia's LP but couldn't really get into it because she is still such a child--even at age 14. One thing I will say for the old system, which actually let 14 year olds compete as seniors, more was expected for a high second mark than just clean skating with a lot of transitions.
Why only part? What's your take on Kulikova's LP then, I wonder?

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Does anyone know why the archived stream for Ladies Free isn't uploaded on JGP Youtube channel? I was disappointed to find out it wasn't there as I didn't have time to watch live and am now catching up, but I don't feel like clicking on all the individual videos which are in random order :(

riddle

Spectator
Does anyone know why the archived stream for Ladies Free isn't uploaded on JGP Youtube channel? I was disappointed to find out it wasn't there
The live stream is still there but blocked by EMPIRE (?) on copyright grounds. The only individual video that is missing is Catherine Carle's free skate to The Storm by Balázs Havasi. But there are other recordings of her free skate at other competitions freely available

So I don't know why EMPIRE has blocked the free stream. Maybe for some music played between the skates?

Using a VPN you can still watch the Russian Channel One stream with commentary by Evgenia Medvedeva.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
If you want to listen to the ISU JGP channel with Ted's commentary, the channel puts up playlists of all the events to facilitate skipping through the event to watch just the skaters you want to see, or to watch the whole event, in cases like this where copyright has blocked the whole stream.

Above is the playlist for the women's free skate. Just hit play, and it will play the programs in order until it hits Carle's program, when the copyright message comes up. Then exit full screen and hit the forward button under the video. It will skip over Carle and go on to the Swiss skater who went next, and so on.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
If you want to listen to the ISU JGP channel with Ted's commentary, the channel puts up playlists of all the events to facilitate skipping through the event to watch just the skaters you want to see, or to watch the whole event, in cases like this where copyright has blocked the whole stream.

Above is the playlist for the women's free skate. Just hit play, and it will play the programs in order until it hits Carle's program, when the copyright message comes up. Then exit full screen and hit the forward button under the video. It will skip over Carle and go on to the Swiss skater who went next, and so on.

Thanks! Super helpful 💐 I'll do that.