2021 JGP France II: Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP France II: Free Dance

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Nice blue costumes. I especially like the blue dress. Did the see-through parts on the costumes of men pairs and ice dance become mandatory in Canada?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
What a pity, I was enjoying them (especially their mini rotational lift thing) and then they both fell... Still, considering that they're probably new, the other parts weren't so bad, and the program was mild Arribert-Narce and very nice, lovely costumes too. And did I mention that M. Melnyk is good looking, so refined

Last edited:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Meanwhile, me: hmm I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of Karine Arribert-Narce teams in the JGP circuit 2019-2020 season where have they all gone
(looks up isu bios to check skaters' ages)
Me: Oh most of them moved up to seniors now, French ID is going to be dominated by Mme. Arribert-Narce soon

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Meanwhile, me: hmm I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of Karine Arribert-Narce teams in the JGP circuit 2019-2020 season where have they all gone
(looks up isu bios to check skaters' ages)
Me: Oh most of them moved up to seniors now, French ID is going to be dominated by Mme. Arribert-Narce soon
Loica/Theo have definitely moved up—and wait til you see her RD costume, Elektra