2021 JGP France II: Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP France II: Free Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Arrived home just in time for the victory ceremony. I think this may be the Browns’ first win ever (Doris, or someone equally knowledgeable will surely advise if I’m wrong.) But, a red letter day—hopefully one of many wins going forward.

Lulu39

Rinkside
Close scores between these two US teams. Looks like a future rivalry here between F/D and the Browns. When's their next JGP?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Makita and Gunnara withdrew due to food poison.

The Brown's have never won a JGP before, but they won two key summer competitions over Wolfkostin/Chen (Cannon/Dallas, Texas and Chesapeake/Maryland)

Last edited:

Lulu39

Rinkside
Makita and Gunnara withdrew due to food poison.

The Brown's have never won a JGP before, but they won two key summer competitions over Wolfkostin/Chen (Cannon/Dallas, Texas and Chesapeake/Maryland)
Early hype was misleading. Local early competitions were probably to try things out and receive feedback. International scores show W/C in another class at 165.01, with Browns 154.25 and F/T 153.07, so W/C must have worked out their bugs. That said, I love the Browns and think they have a great vibe. I hope W/C to move to senior and clear the path for Browns to take juniors this year. A shame about M/G (can they be reassigned?) Strongest team might have been D-Alessandro/Waddell.

Last edited: