2021 JGP Kosice: Men's Free Skate | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Kosice: Men's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Love how this conversation is going over my head.

For the benefit of those that don't realise, I've never watched "Game Of Thrones".

And there's that man and his horse again!

You know, I reckon the arena DJ is reading this, and is now playing it again and again for badness just because we are complaining so much.

CaroLiza_fan

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
And there's that man and his horse again!

You know, I reckon the arena DJ is reading this, and is now playing it again and again for badness just because we are complaining so much.

CaroLiza_fan
The least they could have done was played the original. I'm watching the women's free tomorrow, and I'm sure we'll have more horse/road, sparkly chandelier, and wailing ballads.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Almost an hour to go before Pairs' FS starts, time to do my Duoingo and brew some green tea

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ach, Corey misses out on the podium again. :mad:

I hope this is not a sign that he is going to become the new Březina - the perennial fourth position finisher.

He was 3rd in the FS, so it was the SP that dropped him down. But, hopefully it will go better the next time we see him.

It would have been great to have British skaters on the Men's podium in consecutive Junior GP's... :devil:

But, congratulations to those guys that will be standing on the podium later on.

Anyway, that is my LIVE viewing finished for today. And for the event.

All the best to everybody still to do their Free Skates in the Pairs, Ladies, and Ice Dance categories.

CaroLiza_fan

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Will reminds me of another fav, Alex Krasnozhon, my wild jumper. I miss Alex😢 Like Alex, Will needs control, control, control, and to channel and refine that passion.

i fell in love with a cute little Russian Junior five (?) years ago, Ilya Skirda, never to be heard from again. I refuse to give my heart to another.

at least that’s what I’m saying now😁

LadyB

Record Breaker
Will reminds me of another fav, Alex Krasnozhon, my wild jumper. I miss Alex😢 Like Alex, Will needs control, control, control, and to channel and refine that passion.

i fell in love with a cute little Russian Junior five (?) years ago, Ilya Skirda, never to be heard from again. I refuse to give my heart to another.

at least that’s what I’m saying now😁

Yeah, totally. I think it's also his body shape.

As for Ilya, he doesn't seem to do much skating these days. His BFs he used to hang out with have all found their spot: Murashov in Switzerland, Andrei Mirin as a pair skater in Mozer Team. I was always hoping, Ilya would also find his place. He was so musical!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I don’t know if it’s Michailov or other addition to coaching in Plushenko’s school, but Sarnovskiy did great strides from last year. He was getting more and more comfortable at the end of last year, but now he is actually getting choreo work for him. Also, can I say that Yablokov’s spinning intensity is something? Crossing all fingers and toes that this power will come through in all his elements because in tests his free was wonderful. It’s like he is living the goofy kid behind and emerging 👍

so sad Anisimov folded, but well… hopefully he will find his style. 😇

and Lee for staying in top 6!

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
That applies for most juniors. Risk of heartbreak is part and parcel of it, so don't be afraid to like Kirill :)

Also consider that Skirda's coaches do not have a great track record of raising junior men. Kirill's are new on the scene, who knows?

vorravorra

Record Breaker
I don’t know if it’s Michailov or other addition to coaching in Plushenko’s school, but Sarnovskiy did great strides from last year. He was getting more and more comfortable at the end of last year, but now he is actually getting choreo work for him. Also, can I say that Yablokov’s spinning intensity is something? Crossing all fingers and toes that this power will come through in all his elements because in tests his free was wonderful. It’s like he is living the goofy kid behind and emerging 👍

so sad Anisimov folded, but well… hopefully he will find his style. 😇

and Lee for staying in top 6!
Kirill Sarnovsky was already with Mikhailov for the first half of last season. Then he got transferred to Irina Alferova's (aka Veronika Zhilina's mother) group, and now it seems he is back in the Mikhailov/Alekseev group (in fact all three Sarnovskys are back).

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Corey was third at the FS (and was pleased with his skate, that was obvious) and 4th overall again. Just as in Courchevel. But I'm happy for him anyway - a jump from 8th to 4th feels better than a fall from 2nd to 4th (that's what happened in the first Courchevel).