2021 JGP Kosice: Pairs SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Kosice: Pairs SP

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
For such a tiny wee thing, boys but Margareta was selling that!

And what a lovely summery dress she was wearing. Not too sure about Oliver's mono-tone green costume, though.

A scary thought went through my head. That is the sort of dress that I can imagine somebody skipping through green fields in. So, was Oliver supposed to represent the fields?! I hope that is not what they were going for.

Looks like the judges didn't get it. They slot in only a whisker above the Italians that are in last place.

CaroLiza_fan

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
That missed lift was so unfortunate. Not sure how I feel about cosplay skating, though.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Oh, we had 양공주s too, women who were 'companions' to American soldiers after the Korean War. (양공주 loosely translates as Western lady btw) But then why is she in the partizan's arms???? Overall still confused
because they don't know what they're skating to :LOL: they were smiling on "bury me under a pretty flower"

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh, my goodness, I just caught up on the conversation about the theme of the first partnership's programme.

Looks like I was barking up the wrong tree completely! 😲

As I said earlier, I'm an innocent boy! 😇

Fortunately, no doubts what the Ukrainians' programme was about.

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
So the podium is as expected going to be decided between the Russians plus the Russo-Georgians. Hmm maybe just maybe A/K may be able to pull an upset maybe