2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Free Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ted is good I'd have been "I have no idea what that was about?!" But then I'd compliment the skating so perhaps I'd pass ;)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ted is good I'd have been "I have no idea what that was about?!" But then I'd compliment the skating so perhaps I'd pass ;)
I should never commentate skating, I will just be snarky when I don't like the skate, just go "well that happened" when I'm meh on the skate, and just hyperventilate when my darlings come up on the ice

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I should never commentate skating, I will just be snarky when I don't like the skate, just go "well that happened" when I'm meh on the skate, and just hyperventilate when my darlings come up on the ice
Actually that's a good point...if I had to commentate Donovan it would just be me going "Eeeeee! Look at that little face!!"

Also my coaching bias would come through too much.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Personally found the program meh, but ooh level 4 step sequence from a junior team I am impressed

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Competently skated but well I'm yawning again

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The ladies are so elegant getting out of those lifts, my legs would be flailing wildly :laugh:

They broke the 100!

zebobes

Final Flight
Personally found the program meh, but ooh level 4 step sequence from a junior team I am impressed
They are really good at getting their levels, but the judges don't seem to love their presentation as much, and their GOE is lower.

Do you think it's easier to teach a team to get their levels, or to be more expressive?