2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Pairs Free Skate

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
The men are also coming...Look out world!

C/I did it! Congratulations to all our pairs! And 🇦🇺 whoo!
men has a couple of brilliant skaters but they're inconsistent as in any other part of the world, also the field is not as stacked as in women and pairs

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
men has a couple of brilliant skaters but they're inconsistent as in any other part of the world, also the field is not as stacked as in women and pairs
True, true...I have my hopes though. (Doesn't name names!)
Now it's time for me to rewind and watch what I missed before the stream gets blocked or something
Keep an ear out for Ted reading out my email :biggrin:

auser

Record Breaker
True, true...I have my hopes though. (Doesn't name names!)

Keep an ear out for Ted reading out my email :biggrin:
Heard Ted reading your email.. and he did not call you anonymoose_au. But now we may know your not so anonymoose first name(I recalled when you said your name was in Mambo #5 lyrics):biggrin:

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
This was a very entertaining competition. The two Pairs were outstanding. I thought K/K were going to take the victory based on their strong jumping. They had triple lutz, salchow and Loop but all gota ‘q’ per the protocols. C/I had all the qualities of the top Perm teams, their triple twist was superb along with their throws and lifts.

I enjoyed the 3rd and 4th ranked teams, a bit behind the top 2 but still plenty to admire. I’m a bit worried for my faves A/K; there is a real danger of them not making the JGPF and possibly World Juniors. They need to perform very well in their next competitio.

The Aussies were a revelation and a joy to watch. They have a real potential, they are very well matched and she is a great performer. Does she have citizenship? They are down for NHT, they could very well grab a spot.

The Uzbeks were a bit behind everyone else but looked happy with how they skated. Good for them and nice to see a new country appear.