2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Women's Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Women's Short Program

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Today I learned there's no skin coloured sports tape in Uzbekistan...at least I'll assume that.

Hey! Ted didn't say Uzbekistan oddly!

streams4dreams

On the Ice
It was a good effort from Niginabonu, and I get that she's upset, it looked like it plausibly could have been cleaner. But the music was really interesting and cool, and she skated to it!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Beth Hart is also big this season...I wonder why, is a movie coming out or has a top show used it?

Country
Norway
I wasn´t up that early, so I got sleep, but I have things to do as well. Hopefully I will be back before the mens FS. Well I have to go back and watch the Russians at least. Just read something about a 3A-3T combination:jaw:

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
One of the cameras of this event has such cold colors, skaters often looked like ghosts, half of the time i couldn't tell if that was excessive make-up or messed up colors.

Schermata-a-2021-09-17-11-50-30.png

Country
Norway
no pairs for you?
I can´t possible make room too watch pairs and ice dance as well :ROFLMAO: This weekend is so packed with events, on top and that my head has to deal with figuring out the different time zones (all though, those time converter links are a life saver!!).

Anyhows, I just slowly started to watch some ice dancing as well, so i´m slowly converting into having no life, but now you want me to watch pairs as well? :ROFLMAO: