2021 Lombardia: Pairs Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Lombardia: Pairs Short Program

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Cleo and Denys...France's nr. 1 at the moment. The speed...yay! I feel they are much improved, but needs improvement. Not bad for a first outing though. I hope they will improve towards Nebelhorn.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Dorota is back! I've seen her before with other partners and she definitely has experience. Not perfect, but good to see her with Pedro. We will see how it works out, but for now Laura is doing better.

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
We're seeing a lot more new pairs team so I guess the ISU's pairs promotion program is working. I like!

Olibritt

On the Ice
Country
Spain
Dorota is back! I've seen her before with other partners and she definitely has experience. Not perfect, but good to see her with Pedro. We will see how it works out, but for now Laura is doing better.
Hi,
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean but, as far as I know, none of them ever had any other partner, at least not Dorota. Did I miss anything in this last couple of years?
But agree with you, I love to see them back on the ice, a lot of work ahead but happy to see that they they are still fighting.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Hi,
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean but, as far as I know, none of them ever had any other partner, at least not Dorota. Did I miss anything in this last couple of years?
But agree with you, I love to see them back on the ice, a lot of work ahead but happy to see that they they are still fighting.
You're right. I must have mixed Dorota up with someone else on that score. I don't know why.