2021 Lombardia: Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Lombardia: Pairs Short Program

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Hey pairs fans, remind me who else used this for their short—was it Valentina and Ondrej?

Anyone, positive GOE for bringing the fun factor, him especially :)

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Fun program from Rebecca and Filippo! Good for them for upping their tech by putting the sbs triples in the SP after having the 2As in short last season :clap:

LadyB

Record Breaker
That's me done. I had my pairs, it just doesn't match with the day at Russian Test Skates. Enjoy the rest of the comp.
Laters 👋

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I think Valentina and Ondrej had their best skates ever at the Olympics 2018. Both SP and FS. And their SP was indeed 'Tu vuò fà l'americano', such fun.

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Nasty fall from that throw. But Camille and Pavel had a nice skate otherwise. I hope she's okay.
Look like she hit her face pretty hard. I hope they don't have to w/d

....but that was a great lift, and at least they weren't the worst.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Coline and Noel-Antoine look wonderful. Not many girls can carry a yellow dress, and she definitely can. Great lift entrance too. Original. Too bad there were some mishaps too.

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Coline and Noel-Antoine look wonderful. Not many girls can carry a yellow dress, and she definitely can. Great lift entrance too. Original. Too bad there were wome mishaps too.
They're a very new team I believe so not too bad for 1 year together, I think.

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
And Cleo and her indecisive hair. Another color change after that great pixie cut.