2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Men's Short Program | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Men's Short Program

Country
Norway
Ok, so let´s summarize now. Gabriele is the only one in top 6 who is not fighting for a OG-spot, that means for now that if the standings hold Lee is just in and Roman is out?

Well the scores are so high and tight. It´s going to be horrible to watch tomorrow.

Fentz is up for a in a real difficult task tomorrow, he is down in 11th place for now, with 6 points up to Lee... In between there is also Basar fighting for the spot as well and Roman is going to fight for it as well.

I must admit, the one who surprised me being really up there fighting is Brendan. I would have guessed being close for the last spot, but not top 6 for now. Amazing achievement with the 3rd place after the SP.

But FS is FS, a lot of things can change tomorrow.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ok, so let´s summarize now. Gabriele is the only one in top 6 who is not fighting for a OG-spot, that means for now that if the standings hold Lee is just in and Roman is out?

Well the scores are so high and tight. It´s going to be horrible to watch tomorrow.

Fentz is up for a in a real difficult task tomorrow, he is down in 11th place for now, with 6 points up to Lee... In between there is also Basar fighting for the spot as well and Roman is going to fight for it as well.

I must admit, the one who surprised me being really up there fighting is Brendan. I would have guessed being close for the last spot, but not top 6 for now. Amazing achievement with the 3rd place after the SP.

But FS is FS, a lot of things can change tomorrow.
No. There are 7 men's spots up for grabs here. So Roman is currently in place to grab the last one.

chasingneverland

Record Breaker
In terms of qualifying, yes. But I don't care whether he qualifies in 6th or 7th I just want him to go to Beijing together with my darling
I just meant he's actually in slightly better place for qualifying
Roman is 7th out of the qualifying places so would get the last spot.

chasingneverland

Record Breaker
Yeah, but they gave Alexandr no mercy last time, all though he also earned his spot fair IMO. But if Nikolaj makes the score, that would be the biggest f u ever to the Swedish OCS :devil:
I know. I meant that he should be able to go and it's unfair to have qualification based beyond what the ISU already has, especially with such an unreasonable standard.

I don't want someone to be able to go because of that..

Ziotic

Medalist
Now if Sweden, or any other country forgo their place would the countries trying to qualify multiple spots still be in the running?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh right, there are actually 7 and not 6 spots. Great!

Btw, let´s not forget - nr. 8 might also get a spot eventually, as it´s possible Sweden will not use it unless Nikolaj can pull out a miracle and score minimum 258,45 points before OG:bang:
Grrr! I can't believe they're still allowed to pull that BS. It's so... unsportsmanlike, so...unOlympic.

Swear to God we should boycott IKEA if they do it again.