StN.
Name
Nation
RD
1Sofia SHEVCHENKO
Igor EREMENKO

RD: "I Feel Like I'm Drowning" (Royal Family Mix) by Two Feet
FD: "Heaven I Know" by Gordi
Trio No. 1 in D by Kirill Richter; "Rise of the Instruments" by Havasi; choreo by Alena Samarskaia

Fan Fest
rus.gif
RUS
2Alexandra NAZAROVA
Maxim NIKITIN

RD: Blues: "Hit The Road Jack" performed by Mariana, Dondi, Iggy
FD: "Backstage Romance" (Moulin Rouge soundtrack) performed by Mario Biondi, Original Brodway Cast of Moulin Rouge; choreo by Sergei Petukhov

Fan Fest
ukr.gif
UKR
3Misato KOMATSUBARA
Tim KOLETO

RD: "Le Freak" by Bernard Edwards, Nile Rodgers, performed by Chic; "What You Won't Do For Love" by Bobby Caldwell, Alfons Kettner; "You Make Me Feel" by James Wirrick, Sylvester
FD: "Sayuri’s Theme (Memories of a Geisha soundtrack) by John Williams, Yo-Yo Ma, Itzhak Perlman; "Going to School"(Memories of a Geisha soundtrack) by John Williams, Yo-Yo Ma, Itzhak Perlman; "The Chairman’s Waltz" (Memories of a Geisha soundtrack) by John Williams, Yo-Yo Ma, Itzhak Perlman; "Sayuri’s Theme and End Credits" (Memories of a Geisha soundtrack) by John Williams, Yo-Yo Ma, Itzhak Perlman; choreo by Ginette Cournoyer, Samuel Chouinard

Fan Fest
jpn.gif
JPN
4Kana MURAMOTO
Daisuke TAKAHASHI

RD: Blues: "Soran Bushi" by Maia Barouh &Hiphop: "Koto" by CloZee ; choreo by Marina Zoueva, Ilia Tkachenko, Koyo Yanai
FD: "La Bayardère" by Léon Minkus; choreo by Marina Zoueva, Massimo Scali

Fan Fest
jpn.gif
JPN
Warm-up Group 2
5Marjorie LAJOIE
Zachary LAGHA

RD: Funk: "Funkytown" by Lipps, Inc.; Blues: "Super Solid Soul Vehicul" by Tom McGuire & the Brassholes; Disco: "Far From Over" by Frank Stallone
FD: "Real in Rio' (from Rio soundtrack) by John Powell;" Locked Up" (from Rio soundtrack) by John Powell; "Bird Fight" (from Rio soundtrack) by John Powell; choreo by Romain Haguenauer; "Ginettedtrack" by John Powell; choreo by: Romain Haguenauer, Gigi Cournoyer

Fan Fest
can.gif
CAN
6Sara HURTADO
Kirill KHALIAVIN

RD: "Partition" by Beyonce, "Mi Gente (feat. Beyonce)" by Beyonce, J Balvin, Willy William; choreo by Aykhan Shizhin, Alezander Zhulin, Sergei Petukhov
FD: "Since I've Been Loving You", "Stairway To Heaven" by Led Zeppelin; choreo by Aykhan Shizhin, Alezander Zhulin, Sergei Petukhov

Fan Fest
esp.gif
ESP
7Lilah FEAR
Lewis GIBSON

RD: Disco: "I Was Made For Lovin’ You" (from "Hard Times") by Kiss; Blues: "Forever" (from "Hot in the Shade") by Kiss; Disco: "Rock and Roll All Nite" (from "Dressed to Kill") by Kiss
FD: "Circle of Life," Nants' Ingonyama (The Lion King soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "They Live In You" (The Lion King soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "He Lives in You" (The Lion King soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "Circle of Life" (The Lion King soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "King of Pride Rock, Circle of Life (Reprise)" (The Lion King soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, Samuel Chouinard, Ginette Cournoyer

Fan Fest
gbr.gif
GBR
8Madison CHOCK
Evan BATES

RD: Blues: "Myboi" by Billie Eilish; "Therefore I am" by Billie Eilish; Hip Hop: "Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish
FD: "Contact" by Daft Punk; "Touch" by Daft Punk; "Within" by Daft Punk; "Touch" by Daft Punk; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil (RD+FD), Ginette Cournoyer, Samuel Chouinard

Fan Fest
usa.gif
USA
9Victoria SINITSINA
Nikita KATSALAPOV

RD: "You Can Leave Your Hat On" (from Nine and a Half Weeks") by Joe Cocker and "Brick House" by Commodores
FD: "Piano Concerto #2" by Rachmaninoff, and "Variations on a Theme of Paganini" by Sergei Rachmaninov

Fan Fest
rus.gif
RUS

WD Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER

Last edited:

auser

Record Breaker
So that my internet connection will stay alive for watching FD and later NHK events unlike last night... I have crossed all fingers and toes, and have welcomed every cricket I have heard chirping for luck.:biggrin: Who is ready for some beautiful dance?

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry for forgetting to do a placeholder reminder post for the Pairs FS before going to bed last night. All the drama from the Ice Challenge made me completely forget about the NHK.

Livestream for the Free Dance is now on air.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the ISU YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeCxqwgyTU0

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the Eurosport Player:
https://www.eurosportplayer.com/videos/eurosport/figure-skating-grand-prix-2037559

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/gpjpn2021/time0405.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/gpjpn2021/data0405.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hoping the ice dance is fun!

:ot:By the way, anyone know of any services that import items from Japan and place those orders in a timely manner? I'm in the US, just want to make sure a certain order from a certain website gets placed within the next few days because it's a time-limited item...

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
What is Alexandra Nazarova's hair

What are S/E wearing

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Hoping the ice dance is fun!

:ot:By the way, anyone know of any services that import items from Japan and place those orders in a timely manner? I'm in the US, just want to make sure a certain order from a certain website gets placed within the next few days because it's a time-limited item...
I used to use From Japan but I haven't in a couple years so I can't vouch for whether they're still good + the amount of fees involved.