2021 South Korean Figure Skating Ranking Competition | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 South Korean Figure Skating Ranking Competition

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Did Ahsun change her free skate? I thought she had a Mummy program earlier in the season but Shazam said that was Star Wars.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I was so rooting for Haein :( I hope they're not too harsh on her here and she still has a shot at the Olympics if she nails the next competition.

Update: :dbana:

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hmm, looks like Young You won? Congrats to her! 🎊

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Congrats on the gold medal 🥇 Young You! You have been the star from Korea the past few years and I would love for you to be rewarded with an Olympic spot. Yelim was good and earned her silver medal 🥈; The top two were rewarded with really high PCS scores compared to the rest. I guess these two are safely through to 4CC and a spot to the National Team for next year since their scores were so high compared to their opponents. With Haein Lee finishing in sixth place behind three juniors, does she still grab a spot to 4CC? Personally, I thought she should have gotten higher PCS scores. C.Kim also was better than Jia Shin in presentation. So, I was upset about that PCS score. She should have finished in fourth place instead. Park 😭; She will have to do better to make it to National Team for next year. Also, with a 12th place finish here, I think we’ve seen the last of Eunsoo Lim, as it will be tough to rebound from here to make a top 8 finish in two events to qualify for the National Team.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not Junhwan's best skate, but at least he did enough to win.😿 The gorgeous Ina Bauer and skating skills must have made up for the falls and iffy landings... With that, I need to get some sleep.😴

elliana

On the Ice
What are everyone's thoughts based on this ranking comp? I heard someone on Twitter say this is probably the last we have seen of Squirtle.
Are Young and Yelim now unquestionably the top 2 ladies in Korea? Does Haein still have a chance to make the Olympic team? Is Ahsun now part of the top tier of Korean ladies? I wanna know what it all means!!