2021 TallinK Hotels Cup | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2021 TallinK Hotels Cup

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Nice hatmaker dress! (y) Too bad hats are not allowed.

Ah, so hats are actually not allowed. I didn't realise that. I thought skaters just chose not to wear them in case they fell off when doing jumps or spins.

The last time I saw Maurizio, I did wonder why he had gone to the effort of getting the costume so right, but had left out the last, but most significant, piece of it. So, now I know why.

That was a hot mess if ever I saw one.

Will the good doctor get a reprieve?

CaroLiza_fan

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
On a positive note, I've noticed multiple men and ladies now who have a really nice turn-out of their free leg in the donut spin. *Seal of approval* 🦭

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Finally. Makar decides that it is time for this competition to start! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

And then changes his mind! :palmf:

Forgive me if I'm a stuck record today, but why use a cover version?!

No complaints about the instrumental version. But, if you are going to have vocals, at least have Freddie providing them.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, there was nothing between Larry and Makar going into the FS. And a massivce gap in front of them Makar has now dropped down to last place, so in theory all Larry has to do is do better than Maurizio, and he has the Bronze Medal sown up.

"Riders On The Storm"?! I never thought I would hear that in a figure skating competition!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
guys what's wrong with you today?

They were watching the opening group of all the other competitions held today, and thought that was what they were supposed to do too.

10 minutes ago I wouldn't have thought I would be saying this, but Maurizio might still get this Bronze Medal.

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Is Larry healthy? I would not expect someone who trains in New Jersey to look like he had too little ice time.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Larry has held onto the Bronze Medal!

Now, who will get the Gold (and, by extension, Silver)?

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
"Heartbreak Hotel"

Maybe they should re-name this arena that!

Ironically, Romain actually skated well. It'll all depend on what Selevko does, but he has put himself in with a shot.

CaroLiza_fan