2021 Warsaw Cup: Men's Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2021 Warsaw Cup: Men's Free Skate

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I think Elektra must have taken a page out of the Borgias playbook and sent some tainted casseroles to the Japanese men. They should know not to eat things that come by messenger unsolicited :)

I bet we will get a report of mysterious “food poisoning” from Team Japan in the coming days

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
30 Sota YAMAMOTO JPN

Music: Io Ci Saro by David Foster , Walter Afanasieff, perf by Andrea Bocelli

Off-white blouse, black pants

4S - fall, looked <
3A+2T
3A - fall, maybe <
3Lo
FCSp3
StSq3
3F+3T
3F+1Eu+3S
3Lz
CSSp4
ChSq
CCoSp4

Messy start with 2 falls. Second half was better

FS: 75.90+82.00-2.00 = 155.90, 247.65, 1/29

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I think Elektra must have taken a page out of the Borgias playbook and sent some tainted casseroles to the Japanese men. They should know not to eat things that come by messenger unsolicited :)

I bet we will get a report of “food poisoning” in the coming days
i want my boys to win on their own merits and in general i don't like when people fail and splat all over the place regardless who they are and who they're competing with. also both Koshiro and Sota are not known for their consistency

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I like this podium, but I would have loved to see Koshira there as well (which is of course impossible as there are only three spots). Always surprises in the men! Look at that great rise of Wesley. Who would have expected that. I'm going to watch that skate (if I succeed in winding back).