2021 Warsaw Cup: Men's Free Skate | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2021 Warsaw Cup: Men's Free Skate

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
And I think it is the highest Free Skate score of the CAN men so far this season. And by quite a bit. He could be looking at going to the Olympics.
i would be surprised if it happened but it's true that he delivered the best LP this season so far. I bet being on the JGP has helped him to get ready... very few men have competed as much as he has. So happy for him. He is also getting better at presentation. I still think that our other men will pass him when Nationals come though.

Sackie

Medalist
i would be surprised if it happened but it's true that he delivered the best LP this season so far. I bet being on the JGP has helped him to get ready... very few men have competed as much as he has. So happy for him. He is also getting better at presentation. I still think that our other men will pass him when Nationals come though.
And just noticed that he did this with no CAN Judge on the panel. Not that it matters cause usually the CAN judges mark the CAN skaters lower.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Love seeing Daniel being a good sport and handing everyone their medals (and giving Petr his mask back). 😄

Also, they announced Koshiro's name instead of Daniel's at first, they clearly wished he could have gotten a medal too.😆

Sad we won't see the victory lap, though.