2021 Worlds: Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Worlds: Rhythm Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Distracted because I'm reading posts from three different threads and trying to watch the RD.

Milk bags would be hard to juggle. One of my former roommates used to juggle raw eggs in the kitchen and drop them and then race the dog to see who could clean them up faster. Note to non dog owners: When dogs eat eggs they have the worst farts. Like evacuate the house level farts.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Big Spender Alert?!

No wait it's not. I'm slightly disappoint TBH...

LadyB

Record Breaker
Morning all!
I haven't processed the pairs results yet, but I'm up for the next dose of emotions!

Besides my top favs here (no, I'm NOT gonna jinx anyone again), I'm looking forward to so many teams/skaters: Stepanova/Bukin, C/B, Spodyriev's arms 💪 , Hurtado/Khaliavin, Taschlerova/Taschler, Reed/Ambrulevicius, Moscheni/Fioretti, the disco Brits, many more....and Zachy! :biggrin:

auser

Record Breaker
Thank you scorebox. I thought something looked a bit off during opening twizzles despite Mark saying safely through(level 3 for one of them).
As Uncle Ted Barton might say not criticism just observation. Nice program.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Next year is blues. I wonder if the other option will be hip hop, swing or a second blues pattern again.

labgoat

On special assignment for work, see you in August
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am impressed with the polish of all these new teams. All they need is a little more speed, amplitude and depth of edge to start moving up.