2022-23 ISU Grand Prix Final: Info and Pre-game Chat | Golden Skate

2022-23 ISU Grand Prix Final: Info and Pre-game Chat

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The 2022-23 ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final is currently scheduled to take place Dec. 8-11, 2022, in Torino, Italy, at the Palavela arena. It will be held with the approval and the assistance of the International Skating Union, organized under the responsibility of the Italian Skating Federation. The event is the culmination of the 2022-23 ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating series in which the top skaters/teams have qualified based on the scores from the individual Grand Prix events they competed in.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Is there a date by which they have to announce the composition for each event and locations for the two events?

figureskatingandrainbows

Mother of Team Japan
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Is there a date by which they have to announce the composition for each event and locations for the two events?
I've been hearing that Rostelecom is now being hosted in Espoo, Finland, and assignments will be released June 30, so by July we should know.

figureskatingandrainbows

Mother of Team Japan
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Is it for juniors as well? And, this is just like Christmas.
Junior entry lists get released about a month before each individual JGP like any other skating event, so the only way to know who's going ahead of time is if feds release their entry lists.

Arriba627

WORLD CHAMPION Mea Shomenta🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tickets on sale. Looks a little pricey. :console:

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
While the ticket prices are kind of high, they are lower than 2019. I have the same seat I had in 2019--was 584 Euros in 2019 and 450 Euros this year. Also. this year they've added a senior discount.

Last edited: