2022-23 JGPF Junior Women's Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2022-23 JGPF Junior Women's Free Skate

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Maoooo!!!! This girl really does have nerves of steel.
She fell on her 3A in the Japanese junior nats 2 weeks ago, hence perhaps the nerves going on the 3A. But, amazing recovery after that :clap:

And is it just me or her expressions & musicality has improved heaps? Seems to me she really feel the music now, which makes me absorbed into her performance too. That ChSq is just spot on, so gorgeous :love2:

labgoat

Updating WJC rewatches...
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mao Asada should be very pleased at what she inspired from Mao Shimada. Her face told you how much she loves to skate. Insanely fast rotation on the 3A and quad worth plenty even flawed. Great poise to not let mistakes affect her. Most impressed by her ability to change the speed of her spins.

macy

Record Breaker
Mao is something else, she is just phenomenal. she could win senior worlds right now. i hope she stays healthy as she gets older, i can't wait to see how she grows artistically since she already has everything else. she is so wonderful.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Congrats to the medalists! :clap:

Three more events today, but it looks like the juniors already stole the show. Amazing group. :clap:

labgoat

Updating WJC rewatches...
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow two Korean girls also on the podium were incredible as well. Great job to all the girls. You made my day.