2022-23 South Korean Figure Skating | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022-23 South Korean Figure Skating

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
So... my darling squirtle has withdrawn from Skate Canada and I am extremely sad. The only thing that's consoling me is that my beloved Seoyoung's SP is going to be from the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack (as for her free, not as excited since it's a)Bolero and b)from Moulin Rouge)
Do you happen to know if she's okay?

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So... my darling squirtle has withdrawn from Skate Canada and I am extremely sad. The only thing that's consoling me is that my beloved Seoyoung's SP is going to be from the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack (as for her free, not as excited since it's a)Bolero and b)from Moulin Rouge)
I'm so sad about Eunsoo. :(

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh which Pride & prejudice version? (mind you, I like or love all the soundtracks)

Sorry to hear about Eunsoo.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

Vemvane

On the Ice
does anyone know if Youn Seojin is ok? doesn't she have a concussion?

I did wonder if she hit her head on the ice, given that she kept touching her hand to the back of her head, but it also occurred to me that she might have been checking on her bun. I do hope she's all right, as that looked a very unsettling fall for her.

I really liked Kim Yujae's skate; as Mark Hanretty said, tiny but mighty. She used her whole body so well throughout her performance, and conveyed the drama of the music brilliantly. And she had my favourite costume for the SP, very wintry, very sparkly. She looked like falling snow when spinning.

Green Carrots

On the Ice
Country
Ukraine
The team for JGP Poland:

- Men : Cha Younghyun
- Women : Han Heesue, Kim Chaeyeon
- Ice dance : Kim Jinny/Lee Namu
Oh finally Chaeyeon :pray: I was surprized she got the latest jgp events but it maybe depends on her shape so good luck anyway

fehervari

On the Ice
after all does KSU finance Kim / Lee's compating or have they found a sponsor? and Son / Choi? I see them neither in substitutes

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
after all does KSU finance Kim / Lee's compating or have they found a sponsor? and Son / Choi? I see them neither in substitutes
KSU aren't supporting Jinny and Namu, I don't know whether they have a sponsor or they're self-funding. And Gain and Sungmin have "declined" to use their JGP spots according to the KSU, it's probably because of the lack of funding and I so hate KSU

fehervari

On the Ice
KSU aren't supporting Jinny and Namu, I don't know whether they have a sponsor or they're self-funding. And Gain and Sungmin have "declined" to use their JGP spots according to the KSU, it's probably because of the lack of funding and I so hate KSU
incomprehensible. beggar poor federations do more for much more clumsy skaters