Grand Prix Assignments are finally out, so it's time for a new thread
|Skate America||Skate Canada||Grand Prix de France||MK John Wilson Trophy||NHK Trophy||Grand Prix of Espoo|
- The Browns and Wolfkostin/Chen have both moved up to senior
- It was reported by TSL a while ago that Green/Parsons had left their coaches, but we've heard nothing about that since, so it's unclear who they went to
- Can Chock/Bates win a World title? That's clearly their goal for the season.
- Will Hawayek/Baker or Green/Parsons be the US No. 2 for this season? Or will a different team challenge them.
- Will CPom be able to rebound after a difficult coaching adjustment season last year?
- How will the two Junior teams of last season, the Browns and WolfChen, compare to the current senior teams?
- This will be the new Michigan Ice Dance Academy's first full senior season, and they have three teams so far, B/S, C/Y, and WolfChen. How will their packaging and training develop in this season and how will the three teams compare to each other? Will more teams announce a switch to the new training camp?
- There have been rumors circulating for months that Eteri's daughter, Diana Davis, may attempt to switch federations to represent USFS. Will this actually happen, or is it just factless gossip. If it does happen, how will Davis/Smolkin fit into the current USFS hierarchy?
- There are still other Senior teams who don't have Grand Prix assignments, including McNamara/Spiridonov, and the newly formed Zingas/Kolesnik. Will they get Senior B assignments to compete internationally? Also, how have Nguyen/Smirnov been doing? They withdrew from US Nationals last season, and haven't competed since.