2022 Cranberry Cup International | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2022 Cranberry Cup International

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Go Corey! Several jump problems but I want to marry that spread eagle. And I discover my alarm is set for 930 pm. Not am.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hey @el henry, Corey is on the ice and he’s in all black, very un-Toller like. Muffs his first two jumps

ETA: on more careful inspection, the blouse seems to be very dark blue. The music is glorious!
He wore all black for his short. Maybe he just loves very dark colors.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Corey CIRCELLI 🇨🇦

4T (forward) OH MY GOD HE LANDED IT???!!!!!
4T+REP (fall) istg child why
3Lo-2A +SEQ
2A
CCoSp
CCSp
StSq
3F (holds on)
1Lz
3S-2T
FSSp
ChSq what did he just fall and roll on the ice or was that intentional because THAT'S A FALL DEDUCTION? what is happening?

FS: 114.82 (3rd)
TOT: 182.66 (3rd)

Very August skate... don't go for 2 4Ts is my advice also please land your triples like in warmup :giggle:. Other than that I think the program has a lot of potential it just needs more speed.

figureskatingandrainbows

Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Tomoki HIWATASHI 🇺🇸

4S
4T (hand down)-3T
3A wait is he actually landing things
FSSp
StSq
4T (splat) nvm
3A (stepout/fall, +REP)
3Lz-2A +SEQ
3Lo
CCoSp
ChSq he is trying to sell this but man he is gassed
FCCoSp

FS: 137.20 (1s
TOT: 206.30 (1st)

A lot better than it has been in the past, but STOP DOING 3 QUADS AND 2 3AS MY GUY it's not working you haven't skated a clean program in like 3 years.

Green Carrots

On the Ice
Country
Ukraine
Corey CIRCELLI 🇨🇦

4T (forward) OH MY GOD HE LANDED IT???!!!!!
4T+REP (fall) istg child why
3Lo-2A +SEQ
2A
CCoSp
CCSp
StSq
3F (holds on)
1Lz
3S-2T
FSSp
ChSq what did he just fall and roll on the ice or was that intentional because THAT'S A FALL DEDUCTION? what is happening?

FS: 114.82 (3rd)
TOT: 182.66 (3rd)

Very August skate... don't go for 2 4Ts is my advice also please land your triples like in warmup :giggle:. Other than that I think the program has a lot of potential it just needs more speed.
OMG a quad 😳 really good attempt (hopefully they are enough consistent so he tried two)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And here’s Mark and hey Mark if you like middle aged women call me. And I saw him last year and my gosh he’s so much better than last year. That was really, really good.

figureskatingandrainbows

Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Mark GORODNITSKY 🇮🇱

3A-2T
3A
2Lz
3F-3T
FCCoSp
FCSSp
3Lz-1Eu-3S
3Lz
3Lo
CCoSp
ChSq
StSq

FS: 150.00 (1st)
TOT: 219.83 (1st)

If this doesn't take the lead I'll be shocked. Mark is a full package - great performance and movement, very solid jumps... Uncle By will be proud! That choreo and step sequence were *chef's kiss*

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mark GORODNITSKY 🇮🇱

3A-2T
3A
2Lz
3F-3T
FCCoSp
FCSSp
3Lz-1Eu-3S
3Lz
3Lo
CCoSp
ChSq
StSq

FS:
TOT:

If this doesn't take the lead I'll be shocked. Mark is a full package - great performance and movement, very solid jumps... Uncle By will be proud! That choreo and step sequence were *chef's kiss*
I hope Uncle By taught him flirtation skills also.

Green Carrots

On the Ice
Country
Ukraine
Mark GORODNITSKY 🇮🇱

3A-2T
3A
2Lz
3F-3T
FCCoSp
FCSSp
3Lz-1Eu-3S
3Lz
3Lo
CCoSp
ChSq
StSq

FS:
TOT:

Wow two 3Axels 🤩 so proud of him. I'd like to see his new programs as he has wonderful music and choreography taste

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And Mark will medal as we move on to another fave, Eric. Gray and white top. And I loved that but he buries his head in his hands. Did I miss something?