2022 European Youth Olympic Winter Festival | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 European Youth Olympic Winter Festival

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
was there a delay in starting the competition?
I think it started in time but there were some technical issues in the beginning and the starting time was announced wrong for a while at eyof.tv

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And now. The end is here. And so we face. The final curtain.

Seems surreal to be writing that already. It only seems like 5 minutes since the figure skating part of the EYOF started. :drama:

Livestream for the Ladies FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://eyof.tv/

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.figureskatingresults.fi/...JUNIOR----FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.figureskatingresults.fi/results/2122/EYOF2022/SEG004.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Typical. I switch over to the EYOF stream, and as soon as I do, the skater falls! :palmf:

Sorry, Anna Deniz. That was my fault. :slink:

And I see that I have missed Elizabeth. 😞 But, it looks like she had a good skate, as she has maintained her position. After some of the disaster skates she has had recently, I was so glad to see that she didn't have any falls. In fact, she is the top skater that didn't fall!

:cheer: WELL DONE ELIZABETH!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Next skater is Taisiia from Ukraine, a refugee who had escaped to Tallinn with her mother and they had taken her skates and costume with and not much else according to an article in local evening magazine.

As soon as she came out to do her FS, I recognised her from earlier in the season. I remembered the costume, and the music. I looked her up on RInk Results, and it must be the Baltic Cup that I remember her from. Because all her other competitions this season have been domestic competitions.

And then I went to her Instagram page, and I recognised the pictures on there! So, she had definitely sparked my interest back then!

She goes into 10th position, with a score of 68.62 points.

New ISU Personal Best for the FS and overall!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

:cheer: WELL DONE TAISIYA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Beautiful Elena. Just beautiful....

...and then she fell. And she lost all confidence after that. Don't get me wrong, the elements still worked. But everything was so slow after the fall.

Definitely, this classical balletic style of skating suits Elena down to a "T".

Into 10th in the FS, and 7th overall.

Hopefully things will go better at Junior Worlds. Because that is a beautiful programme.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Group 5 is starting, but I'm afraid that it is time for food for me.

After just missing her yesterday, I should hopefully be back in time for Ginevra today.

All the best to everybody that is still to skate.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I didn't just get back in time for Ginevra; I got back in time for Sarina before her! :biggrin:

I don't know why, but I keep thinking Sarina Joos is Dutch. But, she's actually Swiss.

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Too much pressure on Olivia, her FS SB is 113 in seniors, but 2nd place is really good. Congratulations to all medalists.