2022 Europeans: General Info | Golden Skate

2022 Europeans: General Info

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The 2022 European Figure Skating Championships will take place January 10-16, 2022, in Tallinn, Estonia. The event is sanctioned by the International Skating Union (ISU) and is one of the four (World, Four Continents, and World Junior Championships) annual figure skating competitions designated "ISU Championships." Skaters must belong to a European member nation of the ISU to compete and must be at least fifteen before July 1 of the previous year.

taitoluistelija

Spectator
Hi!
Does anyone know if this website is the official one for tickets?

Thanks in advance! :)

MaHa75

On the Ice
Hi!
Does anyone know if this website is the official one for tickets?

Thanks in advance! :)
Yes it is!

Country
Norway
Just a general question about TES requirements, I tried to find information but only found the minimums: So if a junior skater who is old enough has got the TES minimum in a junior event like JGP or a Challenger, will those count as minimum or must they be achieved in a senior event as well?

MaHa75

On the Ice
Just a general question about TES requirements, I tried to find information but only found the minimums: So if a junior skater who is old enough has got the TES minimum in a junior event like JGP or a Challenger, will those count as minimum or must they be achieved in a senior event as well?
Yes thouse count! Only criteria is that TES should be earned in compwtition which is on ISU calendar!

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Minimums for senior events have to be achieved at a senior event.