ISU European Championships 2022
Women
Entries

Last edited:

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not surprisingly, the Russian champion is the overwhelming betting favorite. Anyway you slice it, an upset is going to pay well.

European Championships. Women.
WINNERYES NO
Valieva Kamila 1.15 4.70
Trusova Alexandra 8.00 1.05
Shcherbakova Anna 11.00 1.02
Hendrickx Loena 30.00
Gubanova Anastasia 50.00
Safonova Viktoriia 55.00
Ryabova Ekaterina 70.00
Kurakova Ekaterina 60.00
Paganini Alexia 75.00
Petrokina Niina 100.00
Shabotova Anastasiia 120.00
Kiibus Eva-Lotta 150.00
Schott Nicole 200.00
Mikutina Olga 250.00

Scott512

Record Breaker
Is coronavirus raging in Talliin? Is Russia really going to send all their top skaters in their 2 best disciplines ladies and pairs?

I guess they are sending them because Europeans begins in a couple days.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I see Virtanen is immortal.. and Finland apparently still doesn't have anyone instead of him.. 🤔

I see Virtanen is immortal.. and Finland apparently still doesn't have anyone instead of him.. 🤔
This is ladies topic, but OT, there was more men in juniors and seniors than maybe ever at Nats, and Valtter just beat Makar Suntsev's points skating better (SP, Makar had the best FS but his total score was not enough) at nationals and got the spot. So many participants was at men's events that all the men could not even medal :ROFLMAO: at nats. So the situation is not bad. There is almost full team of men announced to Nordics. But Valtter is not talking about retirement at all, just has given up to learn more quads (he is trying 4T).

Probably the Olympic spot will go to Jenni, if she stays healthy and can keep her level at EC. Oona needs more than 180 points to get the spot, If Finnish federation follows it's own rules based on two best scores it is not enough for Oona to beat Jenni here. I don't care who takes the spot, I like them both and wish everybody to skate clean.

Country
Norway

Jorik tweeted about this also.

Edit: Airbaltic actually responded on the tweet, this doesn´t sound very promising - the luggage is still not detected:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh, I am so sad about Peltonen! I really like her! Speedy recovery. (and to others as well)