2022: Four Continents: Pairs Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2022: Four Continents: Pairs Free Skate

Spiralgraph

On the Ice
Country
United-States
An event competed at the level I kind of expected. L/M deserved to win but had they skated well they still wouldn't have been chosen to replace one of our pairs at the Olympics. That decision was already made. All they can do is to keep themselves ready to step in should illness or injury occur..

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That was Ashley Wagner commentating?!?!? I liked her!!!
on what channel? I've been searching for her commentary after the fact, but no success so far.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
An event competed at the level I kind of expected. L/M deserved to win but had they skated well they still wouldn't have been chosen to replace one of our pairs at the Olympics. That decision was already made. All they can do is to keep themselves ready to step in should illness or injury occur..
True, but I think that's what Misha meant, that they take their appt as alternates seriously and will keep up training.

Misha answered very nicely. Needs to learn to give the mike to Audrey once or twice! LOL. Not complaining ... she may be mike shy and it may be their agreement.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
on what channel? I've been searching for her commentary after the fact, but no success so far.
On E!

The Terry Gannon seat is being taken by a Bill Spaulding.

Quick! Replace Tara with Ashley alongside Johnny on main NBC coverage.

Ashley seems to actually enjoy watching skating,,,and has good things to say about skaters other than herself.

E! showed the top 3 Pair SPs and all the FSs

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
On E!

Ashley seems to actually enjoy watching skating,,,and has good things to say about skaters other than herself.

thank you!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Peacock for me.
Well 1, 2 US awesome job. no threat to their top teams but they did what they had to do. Oh Canada that was notgreat. Okay from Stellato and her partner but Trent and Evelyn really did not doanything to support they were wronged They didnt and dont deserve to go to Beiing. On the positive the national title is theirs next year. On the negative they have a lot of work to even get to the level of MTM forget Duhamel and Radford.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
On E!

Completely agree! I was not able to watch live and when attempting to replay, accidentally selected the E! stream with commentary by Ashley. She was excellent! Not as detailed or technically-focused as Meagan Duhamel (who is also excellent), but perfect for the once-every-four years viewer. Bravo Ashley!