2022 Jégvirág Cup | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 Jégvirág Cup

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I had no time to watch until now, but I see Matias Lindfors has now got also FS TES for JW, if there will be any - and at the moment can be substitute (because the spot is going to Makar Suntsev). Let's hope that boys and girls can skate later at spring. I think Finland has never before had three men who has got the minimum TES for JWC when current system has been valid (also Arttu Juusola has both), and now it is uncertain if there will be the competition at all :(.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
The announcement for JW should have been tomorrow, if I remember right. It will now also postponed I suppose, if the competition will we organized?

Mozartistique

On the Ice
Country
France
When Vivien is on the ice you can see the joy of skating on her face! Looking forward to see her develop over the years

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Iida is 13 and maybe has the most demanding technical content of all Finnish woman including seniors. Also first time ever for her to get 160.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Still not WC TES for Valtter. He is now trying too hard.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Women are there already, no ice-resurfacing between men and women

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Weird fall the first from Linnea. Olivia is also competing about the JW spot, if the competition will happen. They count also senior results by -3 point decrease. I wanted to see the Finns, now to sleep so I can watch a group or two oly id before I go to work at the morning (soon 22 our local time).

Last edited: