2022 JGP Czech Skate Free Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Czech Skate Free Dance

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
congrats to the medalists! :cheer2:

time for me to take a shower and put my face on, so i can leave at the bottom of a glass my disappointing ice dance scores :LOL:

see you next week and around as usual. love you all 😘

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
FYI the plan was go give crowns to all 3 tip ID teams, but unfortunately no inside help for Mrazeks and Nao/Masaya :laugh:
Congratulations to all 3 teams who surely stepped up since last season!

lady_bee

Medalist
It's the first time to hear CZE's national anthem for me. Sounds nice.
Congrats to all medalists.
Though I've been quiet last two weeks, I always enjoy watching competitions with you, GS members. See you next week!

theblade

On the Ice
I feel like they've just put themselves in the conversation for the Junior World title with that performance, that's a huge score! Junior ice dance is going to be very exciting this season!

Another fun competition, see you all next weekend!
Yeah, last week we saw what happens when one ice dance team member is at the top of their emoting game.

This week we see what happens when *both* ice dance team members are able to match performance energies. It's like they collide and make something greater than themselves. Thought the Mrazek sibs were a bit over-scored in the rhythm dance. But then I factored in the score that the third member of their team, the skirt, earned, so I better understood the judge's calculations.

They are absolutely gunning for that Junior World title, and winning by a decisive margin. Just shows you what happens when a commanding performance takes the ice. No fear, just dominance.

The best teams feature strong male performers because, 99% of the time, the females are already highly skilled.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Two salmon-coloured dresses in a row 😅 I guess it would have been weirder if it was two green ones. For some reason, skaters don’t like green dresses. 🥹

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
And a brighter red dress for the Japanese team—but that’s pretty big colour. But oh, gosh, that lift looked no end of aaaawkward.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Also, I agree, with Mrazekova/Mrazek we are looking at the new JWCs as a minimum of everything goes well. They are absolutely awesome. Nothing beats the skirt though. Skirt wins. Can’t wait to see them in Calgary in March!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Also, I agree, with Mrazekova/Mrazek we are looking at the new JWCs as a minimum of everything goes well. They are absolutely awesome. Nothing beats the skirt though. Skirt wins. Can’t wait to see them in Calgary in March!
a bit early for that statement ;) but I am happy you have decided to go to junior worlds. We can expect BBs to give them some opposition.