2022 JGP Riga Cup Women's Short Program | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Riga Cup Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
No really, the mother she is a bit too friendly. If I get in talk with her I know it´s going to take a long while before she stops, because she just continues telling a long story that never ends :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I know people like that. My Dad had a friend that he avoided phoning for that very reason. But he died a couple of years ago.

I am like that myself when I am writing to people. But, I am exactly the opposite when talking in person. I'm very shy.

Also don´t you know that we Nordic people like our distance?😆

I can relate.

CaroLiza_fan

catchie

On the Ice
From groups 3/4:

Jihyun was a nice surprise! I thought she was one of the weaker Korean skaters, but her presentation skills especially during the step sequence were truly superb - one of the best today, I think, at least in the arena.

Kimmy oozed suuuuch confidence and I could feel it. I think it’s super admirable at that age :) The music, of course, was questionable, but she sold it well!

And, surely - Soho Lee - overall, super polished vibe for such a young skater. It seemed like everything worked - jumps, steps, spins… I especially liked the spins.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Awwwww!!!! The wee girl carrying in all the cuddly toys to Nikola!!! :love: :love: :love:

And there were plenty of them! How she saw where she was going, I don't know! :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Anastasiia FOMCHENKOVA (UKR)
Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Faouzia, Eiffel 65

3T+3T<<
3Lo<
CCoSp4
SSp3
2A
FCSp3
StSq2

Score: 43.14

This music was... certainly a choice. Not really a good one, but you do you, I guess.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Fatma Yade KARLIKLI (TUR)
Je me casse by Destiny

3Lo< Step out
3S+2T
CCoSp3
2A Fall
FCSp2
StSq1
SSp3

Score: 36.59

Hmm, Turkey is actually showing some decent development as a skating nation. It was far from a perfect skate, but Turkey has not really had many skaters, like ever.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I always have a soft spot for the Turkish skaters, as for a small Fed they seem to develop lots of promising young skaters.

Don't like Fatma's SP music. But, the skating looked good.

Oh, and she has 2 skaters that I liked choreographing her programmes. Jorick Hendrickx for the SP, and Sıla Saygı for the FS.

She looks happy!

I like her! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan