2022 Junior World Championships: Men's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 Junior World Championships: Men's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm getting worried. There were some really rare camera angles at the start of the arena and of the skaters waiting to come on.

Let's hope this isn't a sign of what it is going to be like during the programmes! :eek:

CaroLiza_fan

LadyB

Record Breaker
Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night all!

I'm obviously not over the moon, but I'm here for Semen Daniliants, training chum of Tema Kovalev at Volkov Team, Lev Vinokur, Arlet Levandi, Stephen Gogolev and looking forward to Wesley Chiu's Govardo version of Vincent 🧡 and hope that Kao Miura is feeling alright.

Healthy and great skates to all!

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Miura withdrew from Worlds because he has an injury that would take a few months to heal. So I'm not surprised. Unfortunately, Sato already withdrew from JW and I believe there's no one else that is age-eligible that has the tech minimums that could compete. (Someone correct me if this is not true. Do I need to mention that Kagiyama doesn't count?). Miura's taking one for the team, but I'm hoping he'll withdraw after the SP, if not sooner.

Shunsuke and Nozomu could both go. Honestly, I would have sent Yuma, he's age eligible, has his mins, and could just YOLO the end of the season with a JWorlds title. Hopefully Kao are OK and healing well, I hate seeing juniors injured.
Though it would've been a tight turn around from Enga, Takeru Kataise could've been sent as well
However, since Nozomu Yoshioka was already named 2nd alternate he would've been the replacement

Since summer of 2018, Kao's Jr debut season, I've said and felt in my heart that he would be Japan's next Junior World Men's Champion
Over the last 5+ years, I've watched, waited, supported and cheered for him, through losing most of his jumps due to growth,
then working steadily to regain consistency while adding solid, high quality 3A, 4T and 4S in the process
Now that he finally has the opportunity to compete for this title, I'm absolutely heartbroken for him that he's competing injured and in pain
My greatest wish for him now is that he's able to get through this event without a career ending injury

Going to be working during most of the Jr Men's SP but want to wish all the guys best of luck!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
i'm afraid we're never going to see it

Oh, aye. I forgot that this was an event with a cut off.

Now I'm worried. Because I have a kid in the Ladies, and she has the second lowest absolute PB for the overall score of the entire field. :eek:

With this in mind, it's a good job that we can't include extra names in our predictions lists any more. Because I had every intention of putting her as my 6th position. :drama:

CaroLiza_fan