Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Okay half of my agenda accomplished now just the Browns have to deliver

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
W/C are going to be kicking themselves with that fall in the SD otherwise they easily make the podium and probably win. A hard lesson that no matter if you are a better team then the teams ahead of you it's almost impossible to overcome falls in ice dance where you can't make up points with jumps.

Last edited:

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
First comment here today. What's up with Katerina's twizzles? Cost them a podium spot. What's Avonly Nguyen doing?

readernick

Medalist
I guess every team has to do Swan lake at least once. But, I also prefer this team's RD because I think it allows her personality to shine more. I really like Natalie.

W/C are going to be kicking themselves with that fall in the SD otherwise they easily make the podium and probably win.
Things happen. Charlie White once fell three times in a single program. Then, he became the Olympic champion. ;)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Things happen. Charlie White once fell three times in a single program. Then, he became the Olympic champion. ;)
How the Heck did the poor guy manage that?!

In other news what do ice dancers have to do this get Level 4 steps?!

readernick

Medalist
They didn't fall. I'll go back and watch later because I was too nervous to appreciate it but I think they did enough !!! Yeah!