2022 Philadelphia Summer International | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2022 Philadelphia Summer International

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think the sweetheart neckline is more flattering on her than some of her other comeback dresses. I still get the vibe she’s not the most comfortable in her dresses? and it holds her back.
The woman could literally wear a potato sack and she’d still be drop dead gorgeous, but I TOTALLY get body image issues. When she compares her legs to a junior skaters legs and says how big they are…no Gracie..that’s why you can jump high and their jumps are tiny..
Or is embarrassed about her chest🥲. And she’s so open and honest about it all it is heart wrenching…and beautiful.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The woman could literally wear a potato sack and she’d still be drop dead gorgeous, but I TOTALLY get body image issues. When she compares her legs to a junior skaters legs and says how big they are…no Gracie..that’s why you can jump high and their jumps are tiny..
Or is embarrassed about her chest🥲. And she’s so open and honest about it all it is heart wrenching…and beautiful.
I know we're supposed to ignore things like surface appearances - one because it really doesn't (or shouldn't) matter in athletic competition, and two because we don't want to be accused of objectifying anyone.

But there is no denying it. Gracie Gold is a stunning woman. She reminds me of Grace Kelly. (For you youngsters - hit the Google).

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know we're supposed to ignore things like surface appearances - one because it really doesn't (or shouldn't) matter in athletic competition, and two because we don't want to be accused of objectifying anyone.

But there is no denying it. Gracie Gold is a stunning woman. She reminds me of Grace Kelly. (For you youngsters - hit the Google).
I’m not entirely sure how we’re supposed to not notice that most skaters are incredibly good looking people. We are human and have eyes. It’s why I hate getting my picture taken with them. I’m a dumpy middle aged lady. Why would I wait a picture taken with a skater? Only for the Federation of the Philippines would I make an exception.😂😂😂

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
On the train and here is bonus footage of Darian warming up before his clean program! Go Darian! You’ll have to imagine the celebration at the end. Alas the camera was off
Eeeee! How awesome!

Both the costume and the music choices are relevant to my interests. Very suave! 🥰

@AlysonH Please tell Darian congratulations! That was a fabulous skate!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Because I was curious...and I realize it's apples to oranges because the scoring has changed some, but that score would have placed Gracie 15th at the 2022 Olympics. That's quite a comeback she's made so far!
That’s my beautiful (inside and out) Queen!

I give her a standing ovation every time I see her, no matter if anyone else does or not. ❤️