gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2022 Skate Ontario Sectionals
Nov 4-7, 2021
Sherwood Community Centre
Milton, ON, CAN
The maximum number of entries per category for the 2022 Skate Canada – Skate Ontario Sectional Championships will be as follows:

Women’s Singles:
Senior – maximum of 24 entries
Junior – maximum of 36 entries
Novice – maximum of 60 entries
Pre-Novice – maximum of 70 entries

Men’s Singles:
Senior – maximum of 0f 24 entries
Junior – maximum of 36 entries
Novice – maximum of 36 entries
Pre-Novice – maximum of 36 entries

Pairs/Ice Dance: No maximum entry

Sectional and Challenge Minimum Technical Scores

In alignment with Skate Canada’s decision to remove the Challenge Minimum Score, Skate Ontario is removing the Sectional Minimum Technical Score for the 2021/22 season.

In the absence of a Minimum Technical score, Skate Ontario reserves the right to ensure athletes assigned to the Skate Ontario Challenge team are at an appropriate competitive level for this event.

Last edited:

VickB

On the Ice
Hey... 2022 Skate Ontario will be live and free and commercial free on CBC sports website... starts in 2 days..

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hey... 2022 Skate Ontario will be live and free and commercial free on CBC sports website... starts in 2 days..
I think those are the "hubs"? The actual sectionals take place Nov 4-7.

VickB

On the Ice
There are now showing junior ladies... one of them got 57pts in the short program...👏👏👏....

I would the ladies evolve to do the harder jumps like the quad, triple axel, Lutz, flip, loop...

Vick B.

VickB

On the Ice
I think those are the "hubs"? The actual sectionals take place Nov 4-7.
CBC LIVE SPORTS ONLINE just updated their site ... and now includes the sectionals... It starts 8 am this Tuesday... 👍

haribobo

On the Ice
The names are confusing but I believe the monthly Ontario "sectional hub" competition starts today and the actual Sectional qualifying competition is next month as gsk8 said above. They could avoid a lot of confusion by simply calling this one the Ontario October competition if they didnt want to give it a real name.

VickB

On the Ice
I Finally got to watch it.... the ice dancing was delicious... best- in- show Yuka hamaki Japanese team with 69 in short

LisaS

On the Ice
Does anyone know if spectatora are allowes in the arena this weekend in Milton?