2022 U.S. Nationals: Junior Pairs Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. Nationals: Junior Pairs Free Skate

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Drafted ice surface. I’ve got to go get meds and they’re holding me up.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m 2/2 for babies on podium. I will take it. Now Rivers and Chapman you are not allowed to grow unless you do it proportionately.

katymay

Medalist
Sonia and Daniel. She’s also skating ladies singles here. 😱
Did they compete on JGP circuit? And do you have to have international mins. for Junior Worlds? And how many pairs can we send to Junior Worlds? I admit I have no clue.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Did they compete on JGP circuit? And do you have to have international mins. for Junior Worlds? And how many pairs can we send to Junior Worlds? I admit I have no clue.
No, yes, and 2.

Is there a place B/T can go to get minimums for junior worlds?

davincisoprano

Rinkside
I’m 2/2 for babies on podium. I will take it. Now Rivers and Chapman you are not allowed to grow unless you do it proportionately.
I've known Chapman for a lot of years (I think he was 13/14 when I first met him? we trained at the same rink when I moved there), and I am pretty sure he's at the end of his growth spurt haha. He had a huge one a few years back but I think now it's evened out.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've known Chapman for a lot of years (I think he was 13/14 when I first met him? we trained at the same rink when I moved there), and I am pretty sure he's at the end of his growth spurt haha. He had a huge one a few years back but I think now it's evened out.
He’s adorable.

davincisoprano

Rinkside
He’s adorable.
He’s one of the nicest kids you will ever meet. Supportive of everyone. When I first moved there, he was one of the first skaters I met. His mom joked that he was the welcoming committee and had never met a stranger.

Skating sessions and sharing the ice with him, we all loved it because he is such a light. He cheered on the kids and the adults equally and was always interested to hear what you were working on.

Coincidentally enough, I moved away up north and he did a year later to train. He now trains about two hours (with traffic) from me. We met up at one point to grab food and catch up (I’m about 12ish years older than him so while I was an adult when we met, I was in a weird spot as my older adult friends said bc I was an adult but also still in the kids’ eyes a grown kid to them lol) and it was fun to see him just happy as can be. :)