2022 U.S. Nationals: Junior Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. Nationals: Junior Rhythm Dance

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I ate Gary’s Left Twix. I need to hide the evidence.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Really unfortunate error, but they recovered nicely and I think they have excellent expression—I actually prefer them to Ling & Wein. Ones to watch!

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Folks, what do we think that sheet of plywood nailed up by the KnC entrance might be? I find it curious.

Of course I also wonder how it is that Ollie’s Bargain Outlet has followed us here from Las Vegas. Is that, like, a National chain or something?

Ic3Rabbit

Patineuse élite et professionnelle
Record Breaker
Country
Scotland
Folks, what do we think that sheet of plywood nailed up by the KnC entrance might be? I find it curious.

Of course I also wonder how it is that Ollie’s Bargain Outlet has followed us here from Las Vegas. Is that, like, a National chain or something?
Yes, it's a national chain.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Your guess is as good as mine on the plywood.

Yes, Ollies Bargain Outlet is a National chain. Sadly the nearest one to me is 100 miles. It totally looks like a Moonvine type of place. https://www.ollies.us/ollies-army-login/

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
So far at the ice resurface, I liked Ling and Wein, even if my speech impediment wont let me say their names!(My friends in the audience look cold.....)
ling wein.jpg