2022 U.S. Nationals: Junior Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. Nationals: Junior Rhythm Dance

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes! Adorable! I file adoption papers! Pham/Rogers!! And the giant Hello Kitty stuffie!

Seven Sisters

Medalist
More giant stuffies!!

But they must be local, with Scott Hamilton club. Probably friends & family in audience

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I love how everyone is bringing it even without the favorites (I keep shuddering why? what? This doesn't make any sense? This was handled so poorly but the show must go on.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wasn't able to multi-task but did catch some of it.

Agree that Ling/Wein were captivating.

Boy, am I behind the times. When did Elliana and Ethan Peal move from Chicago? They were with the Skokie Valley Skating Club, in fact from Jason's hometown. Wouldn't surprise me if they knew Kori back then either.

That Ray Charles cover? Kill it with fire🔥

Finally, @moonvine if you and @Seven Sisters ever stop by the Lehigh Valley, we have an Ollie's. Not really a great source of bargains, I must say.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Finally, @moonvine if you and @Seven Sisters ever stop by the Lehigh Valley, we have an Ollie's. Not really a great source of bargains, I must say.
Obviously El you are on the map, in a way that I simply am not. My only knowledge of Ollie’s comes from seeing it advertised on the boards at all those USFS events at the Orleans, and I had pictured it as a seedy Vegas pawn shop-type establishment!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Obviously El you are on the map, in a way that I simply am not. My only knowledge of Ollie’s comes from seeing it advertised on the boards at all those USFS events at the Orleans, and I had pictured it as a seedy Vegas pawn shop-type establishment!

Frankly .... our Ollie's is in a outdoor strip mall kind of place a mile from our little airport. Strip mall also has an adult paraphernalia shop. In a different section of the mall.

I mean, it is a *bargain* outlet. Maybe the ones elsewhere are more high end.:laugh:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wasn't able to multi-task but did catch some of it.

Agree that Ling/Wein were captivating.

Boy, am I behind the times. When did Elliana and Ethan Peal move from Chicago? They were with the Skokie Valley Skating Club, in fact from Jason's hometown. Wouldn't surprise me if they knew Kori back then either.

That Ray Charles cover? Kill it with fire🔥

If it isn’t a great source of bargains I feel less bad that the closest one is 100 miles away. As long as I don’t see Gracie kneeling in supplication in front of a Noom sign ever again. 🙄

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Who is in lst, 2nd and 3rd place so far for the jr's, after the RD please?