United-States

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The ISU updated Entries too.

Pairs - Anastasia Golubeva / Hektor Giotopoulos Moore AUS are not there
:(

And Piper and Paul have withdrawn. Not a surprise. It was probably overly optimistic to hope they would be here, due to Piper's appendectomy. Heal well and soon, Piper!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Ouch about the withdrawls. Trying to keep Doris's program up to date. Wonder how far away countries handle alternants? This is a great event for promising skaters to get experience, if a skating program gets government funding to send them.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Perhaps those two teams, like Torgashev USA, never got the senior TES they needed? This was the first I had heard of them?

Andrea82

Medalist
Perhaps those two teams, like Torgashev USA, never got the senior TES they needed? This was the first I had heard of them?

Without the minimum, you can't be entered in the first place (deadline for minimums matches the deadline for entries)

Chen/Zing and Li/Wang achieved the minimum TES at Santa Claus Cup in December. One of the two teams (the one doing a Harry Potter Free Dance) skated both Junior and Senior competition in the same day in that event. I remember them because the organizers got confused and played the Senior FD CD during the Junior FD segment and they had to stop midway and restart.