3Lz+2T (long pause, 3-turn between)
1A* (looked lost on the takeoff)
FCSp3
2Lo*
StSq3
CCoSp4
LSp3

SP: 39.57 (6th)

I like this program for Janna but she seemed to have one of those days where the jumps are just all turned around, I think she's been recovering from injury so maybe not quite back to 100% yet :ghug:

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Ugh, she’s my favorite Finnish lady. I was hoping she’ll do well here.

icewhite

Record Breaker
I am keeping fingers crossed for Gladki, but she has 4 years to go yet. French men have two strong skaters, so they need a leading lady to match.

Honestly especially the French men are kind of over-achieving if I look at the facilities and popularity of figure skating in France... not sure why.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Don't know what to think of Gubanova's dress. It looks like it split open at the shoulder. 🤔

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Janna may also have some pressure on her shoulders. Last season she was Finland's clear top1 skater, but after Nella Pelkonen has had a good season so far and Emmi is recovering from injury, it is not so easy to get the spot to bigger comps. Finland's clear rule is "two best scores counted together will be counted" and then there are some rules which competition are counted. One must be GP or CS for Euros, the other can be also national championships or qualification for nats or any other international ISU competition.