Country
United-States
Taira in black and gold with a corset?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Life's too short to miss Nationals because you're holding a grudge against Peacock for not posting replays. It's still way better than watching skating in the old days - waiting nervously as football overtime pre-empts Wide World of Sports, just hoping that you won't miss the 40 seconds of highlights from Scott Hamilton's Worlds before your brother and his rowdy friends get home and change the channel to another football. Now we get to see whole events, every skater. And talk about it on Golden Skate!
Right. But for those who couldn’t or wouldn’t pay for it because they couldn’t or wouldn’t get up at 2 am to watch a GP event on the other side of the world there would be no reason to get it until now.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Right. But for those who couldn’t or wouldn’t pay for it because they couldn’t or wouldn’t get up at 2 am to watch a GP event on the other side of the world there would be no reason to get it until now.
two of the GP events were in my time zone and I enjoyed watching them.

True, after that, did not get up. :)

labgoat

On special assignment for work, see you in August
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ouch below Kirk, above Alex F.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
I resisted for a long time.. struggled without it but succumbed this year when they offered Premium subscription for 2.99 / mo for a few months.. so glad I did it!

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Lucas is wonderful. He is a skater I can see myself rooting for, in the future. A replacement to Jason Brown. I’m so glad he has learned the 4T.

Also, rooting for Jacob Sanchez to take the bronze medal here. I like how Jacob performs.