2023 U.S. Pacific Coast Sectionals | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Pacific Coast Sectionals

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh that’s very bad. Don’t know if he’ll make it in as one of the top two also rans

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
For Senior Men there are four spots in addition to the top two in each section. According to my math, I think he qualifies!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For Senior Men there are four spots in addition to the top two in each section. According to my math, I think he qualifies!
Thank you. My brain is completely and totally broken from all the information I am trying to hold in it. Son Samuel is not only a lovely skater but a nice person. He was injured at one of his NQS events and volunteered to stay and do volunteery things like fix the ice and to cheer on the other skaters and whatnot even though he had to withdraw. That’s approaching Keegan levels of loveliness.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I think the four by score are: Joe Klein (205), Goku Endo (193), Samuel Mindra (190) and Mitchell Friess (188)

Plus top two in each section: Joonsoo Kim, Yaroslav Paniot, Max Naumov, Andrew Torgashev, Daniel Martynov and Matthew Nielsen

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Was she overcome in a good way or a bad way?
And I never realized Derrick Delmore coached so many skaters.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don’t even know what a good score is this year…I know last year it was what, around 220?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It must be so hard to skate in and out of that bright light. We have a pool like that in my area but I just close my eyes when I’m swimming through it.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ariana. Her dress color is beautiful, but only one sleeve is odd. Beautiful spins and a good skate. :clap: