2023 Wolmar Spring Cup | Golden Skate

2023 Wolmar Spring Cup

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The 2023 Wolmar Spring Cup will take place Apr 7, 2023, in Valmiera, Latvia, at the Valmiera Olympic Centre. This international event will feature all the Singles (Women and Men) discipline at the Novice and Junior levels.

The competition will be conducted in accordance with the 2022 ISU Constitution and General Regulations, the 2022 ISU Special Regulations & Technical Rules Single & Pair Skating and Ice Dance, and relevant ISU Communications.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Just a little sad there are no senior men but then it is after World's......

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
This should be the result page, even with the typo on the month number.
http://www.kristalice.lv/Results/WolmarSpringCup2023isu/

And here is the Interclub Entries / Results Page:

http://www.kristalice.lv/Results/WolmarSpringCup2023Interclub/

It looks like a lot of competitions, but there are no skaters in the entry lists for any of the 19 Elements competitions.

Usually at these events in the Baltic States, all three countries are well represented in the Interclub competitions. And there is usually a good turnout of Finnish skaters too. But, this time, it is overwhelmingly Latvian skaters. Across all the Interclub competitions, the only foreign skaters are 12 Lithuanians, 3 Estonians, and 1 Ukrainian.

Hey, at least there are a healthy number of entries in total.

CaroLiza_fan

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sofja. Great costume and program. Great skate in front of home crowd. :party2::cheer2:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kristina. Good costume and program. She still has the leg brace, rough skate,but I still think she has so much potential. :clap:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Meda. Elegant black bodysuit. I love this program and I hope she keeps it for next season. :)

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jogaile. Pretty black dress with a splash of purple. Not the skate she wanted but she is a lovely skater.