2024 Skate America: Ticket Info | Golden Skate

2024 Skate America: Ticket Info

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2024 Skate America All-Session Tickets Go on Sale Next Week

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado – Tickets for 2024 Skate America will go on sale to the public Thursday, June 20.

Taking place Oct. 18-20 at the Credit Union of Texas Event Center in Allen, Texas, Skate America kicks off the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Series and will feature three days of competition in the women’s, men’s, pairs and ice dance disciplines. The event concludes with the Prevagen Skating Spectacular, an exhibition of champions, medalists and invited guests.

All-session tickets include entry to all competition sessions, all official practices Oct. 17-20 and the Prevagen Skating Spectacular.

To purchase tickets, visit www.2024skateamerica.com.

Headlining Team USA will be four World medalists, all of whom stood on the podium at Skate America last season: Madison Chock and Evan Bates, Ilia Malinin and Isabeau Levito.

The two-time reigning World champions, Chock and Bates went undefeated in the 2023-24 season and will look to tie Tanith Belbin and Ben Agosto for the most Skate America golds in ice dance with five. Malinin, the 2024 World champion, is a two-time Skate America champion while Levito, who secured silver at the World Championships, has taken silver two straight years at Skate America.

For the full Skate America lineup, including all international competitors heading to Allen, click here.

Pricing for all-session tickets is as follows, including taxes and fees:
  • P1 Level Seats: $376.81
  • P2 Level Seats: $295.63
  • P3 Level Seats: $214.44
Single-session tickets will go on sale Aug. 1. The day schedule for Skate America is as follows (subject to change):
  • Thursday, Oct. 17
    • Official Practice Sessions
  • Friday, Oct. 18
    • Session 1 - Pairs Short Program and Women’s Short Program
  • Saturday, Oct. 19
    • Session 2 – Rhythm Dance and Pairs Free Skate
    • Session 3 – Men’s Short Program and Women’s Free Skate
  • Sunday, Oct. 20
    • Session 4 – Men’s Free Skate and Free Dance
    • Session 5 - Prevagen Skating Spectacular

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I wonder if you have to call Allen again to book tickets from abroad. I hope they'd fix it this year.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
What is going on with these quiet date changes?!
What indeed. They made a complete hash of selling 4CC tickets last year and wound up with an extremely sparse audience. They seem to be on a roll. What is the chance our seats this time will turn out to be non-existent?

ChristineB

On the Ice
What indeed. They made a complete hash of selling 4CC tickets last year and wound up with an extremely sparse audience. They seem to be on a roll. What is the chance our seats this time will turn out to be non-existent?
😬😬😬😬

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Honestly, I suspect that it's nothing sinister. They probably just can't figure out how to plug sales into ticketmaster and people are on summer vacays. I am happy to wait longer if they make ticket purchasing experience smoother.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Honestly, I suspect that it's nothing sinister. They probably just can't figure out how to plug sales into ticketmaster and people are on summer vacays. I am happy to wait longer if they make ticket purchasing experience smoother.
I never suspect sinister when incompetence is a more likely explanation. I thought they might still be working on the arena layout (so they don't sell seats that are unavailable due to camera positions), but that should be easy since the arena is a repeat of last year's.

Slightly OT: I found the Westjet schedules for flying in to Skate America much better than the Air Canada ones. It's probably due to them having different US airline partners.

ChristineB

On the Ice
Oh, I didn't think it was anything sinister. Just odd that they keep changing the date on the site without any announcement. Last year's ticketing was a nightmare and I went in through the pre-sale, so let's hope for a smoother situation.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh, I didn't think it was anything sinister. Just odd that they keep changing the date on the site without any announcement. Last year's ticketing was a nightmare and I went in through the pre-sale, so let's hope for a smoother situation.
Yeah, it was so weird. I couldn't buy it online despite it being clearly sold online, and almost didn't go until someone on this forum told me that anyone buying from aboard needs to call Allen so they would physically input you a ticket into Ticketmaster in America. Like...it's an international competition. Ticketmaster never had a problem before. Why, Allen, why?

ChristineB

On the Ice
Yeah, it was so weird. I couldn't buy it online despite it being clearly sold online, and almost didn't go until someone on this forum told me that anyone buying from aboard needs to call Allen so they would physically input you a ticket into Ticketmaster in America. Like...it's an international competition. Ticketmaster never had a problem before. Why, Allen, why?
Haha, yes, that may have been me. I also had to call the arena to straighten things out (and I am inside the U.S.). Let's hope things go better this round, because the competition itself looks great to me.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay, I'm going to have to call the hotel to see if the reservation can change. I put it for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday thinking the men will skate on those days...positive is that MAYBE. Just MAYBE, I might not be missing any work/will leave Friday evening.

I'll only be buying single event tickets for sure.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Yeah, the same error as last year. I guess I will call Allen on Monday to get my ticket

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Question, how do we know the schedule is that schedule? Need to figure out before I call the hotel.