53rd Golden Spin of Zagreb: General Info | Page 4 | Golden Skate

53rd Golden Spin of Zagreb: General Info

pearly

Record Breaker
Thank you for trying :thank:
Don't get me wrong, there'll usually be a live stream (even though they had excuses about the wifi and similar things that do not make sense in 2021 and should not be a concern, i.e. are their job to provide). It's just that it will be late, the live results will be late and all updates will be late.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
There is a weird live Results page that is separate- it is the live Results of what is going on at the time you click on it

They also have links for all 3 days on the site

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Help! I literally got up and watched the first 2 ladies and the whole thing is now blocked on copyright grounds!

SkatersWaltz

On the Ice
So, we can only see it live and not after the fact? Is this something which will work with VPN or is it a different issue than GEOblocking?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, we can only see it live and not after the fact? Is this something which will work with VPN or is it a different issue than GEOblocking?
It is blocked for all. It stayed up for a bit afterwards. I think it was Kevin Aymoz’ Prince Short program. His estate is very proactive in taking things down. (I could be wrong and it could be something else, but someone asserted copyright over some piece or pieces of music).

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

There goes my plans for this morning.

I was concentrating on the 🎅 Santa Claus Cup yesterday, because there were more of my kids there than there were at the Golden Spin. But I didn't get the last 2 groups of the Junior Ladies FS watched. So, I was going to finish watching that this morning, and then go onto yesterday's Golden Spin Senior Ladies SP from here, and then watch the Golden Spin Senior Ladies FS this afternoon LIVE.

But both videos are now gone.

This is what I hate about all day streams. There is more chance of them getting zapped for the simple reason that there is more music in them.

I really wish the organisers of skating events would set up a new stream every time there is a resurfacing. That way, there is more chance that at least some of the action would survive. Sure, it would mean more work for the person in control of the streaming. But, it is for the better good.

Oh, well. I guess I'll be watching the Senior Short Dancer in Croatia LIVE with you guys instead.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Last edited: